Muốn có 1 cái này để scan film mà Lomo bán đắt thế, tận €59. Đang DIY 1 cái bằng vỏ hộp bánh quy (dạng như lightbox) =)) prototype 1.0 của mình cho kết quả là ảnh hơi bị tối và camera quá xa nên ảnh bị nhỏ, chưa đủ rõ. Để hôm khác làm tiếp prototype 1.1 xem có khá hơn không. Hihi
Samsung is on fire!
1. Samsung Mobile has just released their financial numbers Q4/2012: 8.84 trillion Won (~8.27 billion USD) in operating profits - a 90% increase Year-on-Year. Total profits for 2012 came in at 29.05 trillion won (~27.2 billion USD).
2. They are attacking iPad Mini with a new weapon: Galaxy Note 8.0. Images and specs are already leaked. Expecting the device to show up at MWC in Barcelona next month.
3. Jelly Bean 4.1.2 is coming to Galaxy S2, baby! It’s already out in Spain. Expecting other regions in coming days or weeks. Probably via Kies only. Keep checking, my friends!
4. It’s reported that Galaxy Tab version 3 is coming as well, in 10.1 size for sure. Most probably 7” will come along, too. How about 8”?
5. Rumor about the Galaxy S4 is around again. This time it’s said that the new flagship phone will feature a 4.99” screen with 440ppi density. The phone is expected to be unveiled with a stand-alone show sometime by end of March like last year Galaxy S3. I think it would be closer to the Summer, though. Since the recently leaked roadmap only features a Galaxy Xcover 2 and a Galaxy Pocket Plus.
Mobile commerce is taking off.
The hurricane had Google cancel their event to introduce 2 new Nexus devices: the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10. However, The Play Store Device (US) has been updated to showcase the new phone and tablet with their expected availability date and prices.
At this point, almost everything is clear but Google hasn’t released any official statement about re-scheduling any stage event yet. I’m also waiting to see if these devices are open to international purchasers any time soon. Come on, Google!